Thursday, November 19, 2009

Black Friday

Black Friday is like a drug for me... I love all the sales, I get giddy and my heart starts to race just from the thought of saving 50% on ANYTHING. But I know I should not go, I know Black Friday is NOT good for me.   Usually I don't go.  Because if I were to go shopping on Black Friday, I would shop for me and not for people I need to buy Christmas presents for.  I save all my shopping for the day after Christmas.  However, Bryan's sister-in-law sent me this AWESOME web site this year that you simply MUST check out.  It's called Live Black Friday and it has all the Black Friday advertisements ALREADY!!!!  Now you have a good week to map out your Black Friday strategy and to prepare yourself for all the crowds. Enjoy!

http://liveblackfriday.com/ 

No comments: