Here are the things I love the most about it:
- iPhoto - so easy to upload, organize and find pictures
- Numbers - incredibly easy to organize my finances as well as track them with charts and categories.
- iTunes - I've never used iTunes before, I always used Limewire, but will never go back! iTunes is so fast and easy and I love how it organizes my music, with album art.
- Safari - I stopped using Explorer when I started blogging because Explorer... Well, it just sucks. I had been using Firefox, but Safari is much easier to navigate and much faster.
- Speed - there are only 14 known viruses for Macs at the moment, unlike PCs which are susceptible to... Well, a lot more (I don't know the number.) Therefore, Macs are much, much faster.
- Size - I travel for work about every 6 -8 weeks or so and lugging my 10+ laptop around, plus it's cords and everything else was not fun. It made my back hurt and frankly, I just dreaded it. My Mac weighs 4.5 pounds. I carried it through the airport today and it was much, much more pleasant.
- Battery - My battery lasts 7 hours!!! Yes, 7! Traveling today, I was able to pull it out at multiple times to use it without pulling out the cord with it! Those of you who travel a lot, especially for work, understand how wonderful that it.
- Sleekness - You know me, things have to be cute! And this is cute! So sleek, modern and hip looking. Love walking around with it. :)