Friday, April 3, 2009

NKTOB Baby!


So, last night a childhood dream of mine came true when I saw New Kids on the Block in concert at the I-wireless center in Moline. :) Yes, I am a giant nerd who loves almost all boy bands, I don't know why I do, I just do. The concert was so much fun and was well worth the $35 we each paid for our tickets. The Kids definately catered to their audience which was compromised mainly of chicks my age re-living the 80-'s. They stuck mainly to their older songs (such as Hangin Tough, Step by Step, You've Got It (the Right Stuff)) but also played their hits off their new album. I must say, aging has agreed with them! I hope I can dance half as well as they can when I am in my 40's and look half as good! However, growing up, my favorite was always Jordan (even though he had a rat tail) but now I must say I definately favor Donnie... He was freakin sexy in his sparkly Boston hat. :)

No comments: