Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight... My Current Favorite Book!


I have been hearing a lot of buzz about this book entitled Twilight, so last Thursday, on a whim, I saw this book at Wal-Mart, it was thick and priced at $8, so I thought, what the hell. I started reading the almost 500 page book at 9 p.m. this past Thursday and was half way done by mid-Friday morning. I probably would have finished it on Friday, but I was in Minnesota for the football game. As soon as I got home this afternoon, I started reading again and didn't put it down until I was finished! The book is an easy read, no real thinking involved, but it is such a unique story line, absolutly amazing! I am not a vampire, gothic type person, but you almost forgot how absurd the idea of vampires are once you start reading it. I am going strait to the store tomorrow night after I get off work to pick up the next one in the series!!! I highly reccomend this book to anyone!
Also, check out the author's web site, it's pretty interesting!

No comments: