Monday, January 11, 2010

Fab Find: The Magic Bullet


Get your mind out of the gutter - this is the best blender EVER.  Yet another Christmas present from Santa (aka, my parents,) I requested the Magic Bullet to blend my morning protein shakes that I always drink.  I usually either make a smoothie and toss in some protein powder or make Carnation instant breakfast and add a scoop of protein powder.  Either way, protein powder needs to be blended in REALLY well in order for you not to taste it.  I had been using a regular blender, but it was cheap, loud, annoying and messy.  The Magic Bullet is super easy to use, it is made for one serving of drinks, but you can also make dips, desserts, sauces and all sorts of stuff in there!  I especially can not wait to make salsa this summer.  And guacamole. Mmmm...

It's a little on the pricey side - around $50, but totally worth it.  You get all sorts of attachments and a recipe book with it, so I say it's a good deal.  It's especially geared towards health conscious peeps and those who are watching what they eat/drink.  

You can find more information at their web site: www.buythebullet.com

No comments: